For verifying your amazing achievement, some pieces of evidence are reqwuired. What is required will vary depending on the record you are applying for. Insufficient evidence can lead to record application rejections.
Some examples of evidence
- Photographs of the record
- Video of the record measurement
- Steward Statements (for Mass Participation records only)
- Specialist Witness Statements (for technical records)
- Log Books (for record attempts lasting long or extended periods of time)
- Timekeeper Statements (all time dependant records)
- Surveyor Statement (for records dependant on physical dimensions)
- Other materials (please ask record team first)
Depending on your record you will be required to upload other documents, such as a Medical Statement, Auditor’s Report, etc.